Wednesday, June 18, 2008

.

today i made a lampshade.
no previous experience, just did it. and it looks fabulous.
it's made out of handmade paper from Bangladesh.
i think it will become my new trade.

yesterday was a great day for these reasons:
1. refund of money i don't deserve.
2. getting the JOB that i wanted.
3. swimming in my backyard pool for the first time.
4. saw a sign that said papa keno's will open again on friday.
5. served food at hope faith shelter and saw my good friend roy.
6. coldplay came out.
7. 50% off canvases at jo ann's.
8. lots of felicity episodes.

today was also a great day, but NOT for this reason:
1. my retainer broke. which doesn't seem that devastating to you, but it is to me. i've had it since 1999 and have worn it almost every night since then. we've grown close, until tonight the front metal part just decided to literally snap in half.

amen.