Wednesday, October 22, 2008

bits of good.

my two favorite numbers are 10 and 22. today is 10/22. what a good day.
on this day that only happens once a year, i would like to share many bits of good things with you.

first of all, my constand wonderings about if i have a thyroid disorder have been solved. i do. i went to a naturopathic doctor who looked at my lab results and sees that i actually DO have hypothyroidism. SO i get to take some medicine and should be feeling good in no time. i can't really believe it, it's a pretty huge blessing to have found a doctor like this.

which leads me to the next bit of good. i got accupuncture and a back adjustment FOR. FREE. from this wonderful doctor. i've been having excruciating back pain for over a week now, and he could tell by just looking at my shoulders. he said that he couldn't NOT help me. so i had needles in my back AND one in my head. it was quite an experience, and it helped sooo much.




the last bit needs no words. it was from a sweet day with a sweet dude.