Monday, February 2, 2009

it's groundhog day!

oh hai.

2009 is not the year for blogging. but it is the DAY for groundhogs. but first let's clear this up. it's not groundhog's day. just groundhog day.

today is one of my favorite holidays, and coincidentally one of my favorite movies. bill murray is absolutely hilarious. quote after quote this movie is hysterical. i had one of the longest days ever* and i am still managing to watch it. it's that important people.

like look here:

Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson, got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again! Ned Ryerson, I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple of times until you told me not to anymore?

*i got back from florida today. pictures/story to come. when i have time to catch up slash desire to blog again.

love,
50-yard-line-sitter-at-the-super-bowl.