Thursday, May 1, 2008

tagged.

the rules are...

1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. at the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. ten years ago I was doing...

ten years ago i was in sixth grade at heatherstone elementary. i loved hanson and baggy jeans. my room was covered (literally covered) in hanson posters. my little sister tori was a new born baby and i was adjusting to being a big sister again. also, that was the year that pokemon came out, and i will indeed admit that i was a fan. gotta catch 'em all.

2. five things on today’s to to list...

1. babysit for six hours.
2. go to the rec.
3. make dinner & cookies with jenna wilson.
4. call my mom. (i just got an e-mail from her telling me to call her after work)
5. do something fun after ichthus.

3. things i’d do if i were a billionaire...

first of all, a billionaire could mean i have one billion or a million billion. kind of ambiguous. but for this question, i will say i have a million zillion billion. it's my blog i do what i want. okay first of all i would pay for a lot of people to go to africa and live with the people/help them. i wouldn't just send the money because people need to see the faces of help. not just truckloads of cans. (a lesson i have been learning lately. glad it is applicable to my billionaire self). um then i would just go around and do random things for people. pay for a single mom's car to get fixed so she can go to work. pay people's way through college so they can have an education. buy people groceries. things like that. also i would get a big swimming pool in my backyard and anyone can come swim anytime they want. pool party 24/7

4. three bad habits...

1. i pick/bite my cuticles to the point of destruction. especially when i am stressed.
2. i play with my nose ring constantly, and sometimes it looks like i'm picking my nose. yuck.
3. whenever a picture is being taken of me, no matter what i kind of curl my toes and stand on the outside of my feet. seriously. look at pictures of me where you can see my feet. it's ridiculous.

5. five places i’ve lived...

1. wichita, ks.
2. olathe, ks.
3. overland park, ks.
4. manhattan, ks.
5. granada, spain. (glad i got to throw that one in there, my list was borrrrrrring.)

6. five jobs i’ve had in life...

1. babysitter
2. hostess at olive garden
3. concession stand worker at miller's woods
4. server at red robin.
5. i worked at express for like three days. it was the worst job i've ever had.

7. tagged ones...

i tag no one. i broke the rules.