Tuesday, May 6, 2008

count it down.

the last week of my college life. it still just seems absolutely surreal.

four years of my life? sometimes it feels like college is all i've ever known.
sometimes it feels like it is just a tiny portion of what is to come.
either way, it's a big deal.

and i have to believe that God has been good. i have to.
i've seen myself learn & grow; mess up & act stupid,
but through it all, whether it's His joyful blessings or undeserving grace -
God is good.

i don't know whats in store for me, but He has called me and He is faithful.
and i know His goodness doesn't stop here.

teach me your way, O LORD,
and i will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that i may fear your name.

in other news - i didn't like bob marley as much as i thought i would.
but i DO love riding my little rusty bike. especially at night.

PEACE.