Sunday, June 15, 2008

walley world.

hello blog world, it's been a while.
i feel like i usually intend on writing something most days - something quirky or intelligent or heart-felt, but then i just don't.

i'd catch you up on everything that i've been doing, but that seems like a lot of work, and frankly i just can't remember and you frankly don't care.
(the word frankly is amusing. i think i would really dislike being named frank.)

but one thing i will say is this.
today my family (whom my dad referred to as the griswold's all day) took a trip to world's of fun for father's day (which was referred to as walley world by guess who).
i got talked into doing the rip cord.
which actually isn't that big of a deal, it was like my 4th time, but you wouldn't have known it from my terrified face.

i think my brother should be a model.


yesterday i went to a flag day party!
today ate ice cream cake and listened to dashboard confessional. and kind of liked it.
tomorrow i will swim in my pool for the very first time. woo!

Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much freaking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goshdarn smiles.