Tuesday, January 13, 2009

let me update you.

goodmorning. i would like to update you all on my life.

first of all, i have purchased 'a mom for christmas'. i found it on some shady website and bought it for $5, but it actually came and now i own it! i will treasure it forever. if you would like to watch it with me, i will watch it anytime.

my vitamin obsession is still going strong. however when paired with a complete lack of money, i am left with a few C's and some B's. maybe when i'm rich i will buy every vitamin ever. even rose hips, which i have no idea what it is but i am always interested. oh. and i bought a pill box. people, it is SO handy. it shaves hours off of my life, insteaded of constantly opening and closing bottles, i just snap open the day of the week and i'm done.

another tale from comanche:
kaiya: miss mann do you want to come to my chuck e. cheese party? you can bring your daughter.
me: i don't have a daughter.
kaiya: oh, you can bring your little boy.
me: i don't have a little boy either.
kaiya: your husband?!
me: nope, no husband.
kaiya: miss mann you're STILL not married?!

these things still inspire me. add to the list candles, spain, and cherry blossoms. and SPRING.

i got accepted to rockhust.
Master's of Education here i come.

good day to you.